Friday, July 08, 2005

Erik & Krista...the newlyweds


Our son, Erik, and his new bride, Krista, were married on June 18th in a lovely ceremony at Christ's Church. Their reception followed at Cedarbrook Conference Center. What a terrific day! The weather was perfect... everything went as planned... the reception location was out of this world!

The picture to the left was their "first dance." Yes, I think they really are as happy as they look!

While the "first dance" is always memorable, my personal favorite was the "second dance" with bride & dad and groom & mom (ME!).

Of course, everyone else who was there commented that neither the couple's first dance nor the dance with the parents was the most spectacular. The comments that I heard the most related to a certain dancing wild woman--the groom's grandmother! I can honestly say that I have NEVER seen Dave's mom, June, have as much fun as when she was wildly dancing at Erik & Krista's reception. You go, girl!

No comments: