Thursday, April 24, 2008

Random thoughts....

Today is just one of those days where I have much to accomplish, but the tasks are TOTALLY unrelated. As I do laundry, clean house, sort mail, pay bills, respond to email, plan projects, search craigslist for bar stools, read blogs, etc., etc., etc., my mind has a tendency to jump from thought to thought quite randomly and quite quickly. So here is what I've been thinking about this morning:
  • The WASL is a waste of time, energy and money.
  • My son-in-law would have been a terrific 80's rocker; too bad he wasn't born a couple of decades earlier.
  • Dave and I are fortunate to attend a church where our pastor believes the Bible, preaches the Bible and, most importantly, lives the Bible.
  • I'm sure glad that we aren't selling a house right now.
  • Why does my furniture get so dusty?
  • The human brain is amazing, but when it doesn't work right it is truly perplexing.
  • Maybe if I go back to work then I can justify hiring someone to clean my house again.
  • This weekend is going to be really busy. My parents will be here; we will be visiting their old church in Seattle and going to Erik & Krista's on Sunday. We will also be going to see "Generations," a musical theater production at Cedar Park Church in Bothell. Dave and Kara will be doing a family video project in Mount Vernon all day Saturday.
  • When is the weather going to improve?
  • Why can't Google make Blogger easier to use?

Enough for the random thoughts.... It's time to fold laundry again.

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

I second the blogger-being-dumb-sometimes thing! Also...why DOES furniture get dusty soooo quickly! The backs of the toilets do too...

Kara said...

I love your random thoughts