Friday, March 28, 2008

The Fast Life....

Life has been moving so swiftly for us these past few months that I truly have not had time to blog on a regular basis.


What have we been doing?
  • September: got house ready to sell
  • October: put house on market
  • November: had knee surgery
  • December: vacationed in Central Oregon
  • December: sold house
  • January: packed & moved to one-bedroom apartment
  • January - March: 2-3 times/week physical therapy for knee & shoulder
  • February: Co-directed annual Women's Conference at church
  • February: purchased condo
  • March: two week trip to Israel & Greece
  • March: moved to condo
  • Today? Unpacking MORE boxes!

This weekend I'll try to put together a few photos from our trip to Israel/Greece and of our new condo for all of my readers to view. (Yes, I do think I have readers plural. There are still two of you out there, I hope....)

2 comments:

anne said...

Doreen, I can't wait to see some pictures of your new place! :)

Valerie said...

Israel and Greece? NICE! And a condo with a view? What a great year (except for the surgery/therapy part!)